question about inplantation bleeding!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Okay a friend of mine was due on for her Af but instead of her regular bleeding she barely spotted like enough that she didnt have ot wear anything and only there when wiped and now its gone .
She did a test as i got her all paranoid (she doesnt want a baby quite yet unless it just happens) newaysher test was neg 2 days after she had this.

Do you think this sounds like inplantation bleeding or somthing else and should she be testing again or wait another 3 weeks till her next "af " comes if it does???

Thank you

that depends, is she on the pill? i had "breakthru bleeds" on one of my pills (thats what the doc called them, i called them "double periods" hehe) which was a bit like that. i didnt get implantation bleed tho so not sure really sorry!

Hi

thanks hun ya she is on the pill maybe this is why?
it happens when the actual Af is due on then??
I will be letting her know all your replies.

no when i got them they were halfway thru my pack of pills- so 2 weeks after my "real" one- the doc just changed my pill and that fixed it. i think she'll hav to see her doc to be sure. x

Hi

Thanks
Ya she said she is just going to wait it out the few weeks to see what next month brings :)

I had a tiny spot of implantation bleeding (literally just a light brown spot about the size of a coin) but this happened a week before my period was due (when baby implanted), not when my period was due as baby was already safely burrowed into me by that point. If it was when her period was due I would guess it wasn't implantation bleeding. If it was before she was due, she might not get a positive after 2 days - the tests are designed for after your period is due unless they say otherwise. We waited 3 or 4 days and really couldn't tell whether or not there was a line - we thought there was but couldn't be sure and it didn't show in any photos. By the time my period was due we had lovely strong lines.
I hope this helps!

IIRC, I had an implantation bleed for 4 days which was a week before AF was due and a few days before I got my first BFP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back