Question about 1st response tests

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Hi girlies...

I got a 1st response test (bloody pircey) but it says u can test 4 days before ur p is due?

How does it work and hows it diff to other tests...

If it does work then I can test on mon/tues... what do you ladies reckon??

HELP?!

xx

i have never used these ones, i think what it meens is that it is very sensative at detecting the hcg level, if you do an internet search on it it should tell you what level it detects, some of the cheaper ones detects this level too, there was a post on here a while ago comparing tests it was quite useful, i will see if i can find it.

I think this would be fine if you were really regular every month, but remember alot of people's cycles are messed up a bit after m/c so your af might be a few days out.

On FF some people say that first response detect 12.50 ml of hcg so about the lowest you can get. I used them last month and they picked up a faint line at about 10 dpo but it was so faint I didnt believe it - got darker right upto the day before AF started 20 dpo - I have to say though they dont put much dye in them I dont think so they are always pretty faint...... The line should come up within 3 minutes.

Good luck with your testing. x x x x

I dont know about the tests, I just wanted to wish you good luck :hug:

I used them for the 1st time this pregnancy and I tested at 10dpo with it and got a faint but definate line on them. I done another at 12dpo and the line was alot darker then.

I have read somewere aswell that they can detect as low as 12.5 hcg :)

Oh wow! Tests already! Good luck hun!
:hug: :hug:
+++

I got a very faint BFP at 9dpo with First response! Very sensitive!

I cannot give you much details about the test other that i took an internet cheepy, a tesco test, a clearblue and a first response all on the same day ( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ) and most of the others were quite faint but the 1st response test was the quickest to show and the strongest line.

Very sensitive indeed!

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back