Que jumping, sorry ladies

Wow, congratulations, must have been a right shock!

Hugest congrats Toni :)

Hope little man is doing good and that you're both home soon xx

Oh my goodness! Can't believe I missed this! Huge congratulations Toni! 5lbs is a great weight! :love:
Can't wait to see pics and to hear that you have him home safe and well!
Def getting my hospital bag ready this weekend!

Please don't be jealous people. I wouldn't wish the last few days on anyone with what we've been through. He's had a really good day, He no longer needs uv therapy and I've been able to have a bit of skin to skin and I've been able to dress him. He's also having my milk now but through a tube. But looks likes he's still going to be a good two weeks minimum in neo-natal :( So I've been in a bit of a state today, not coping very well emotionally, keep breaking down :( Im sure it will ease, it's just the hardest most upsetting thing I've ever had to deal with. I'm dreading them discharging me, I can't go home without my baby yet this is what they will do. I know I can see him when I want but really don't wanna walk through my door without my son and see his nursery etc. It's too hard. Michael has been amazing! He really has gone above and beyond the call of duty.

Oh hun i know it's such a horrible feeling at the moment! But honestly your doing so amazingly! And it will make taking him home all the more special trust me!
Also I know my hospital wouldn't discharge me untill Matthew was out of special care! They would let me stay for 2 weeks before sending me home, fingers crossed your hospital can do the same for you!
Everything your feeling is totally normal, I remember feeling totally useless at that time! But just look at your little man and he will get you through it all, and he will grow so fast that he won't be so helpless and small for long! He is a strong boy! And your a strong lady, be proud!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back