Blooming PROM, please tell my baby girl to get moving *pray*

Redshoes

Reaction score
My waters ruptured at 11:45am today, and since then nothing but lovely gushes :D
My MW's just been to do my homebirth assessment, a bit unconventional timing, but she's been on holiday :lol:
If I don't start contracting before midday tomz they will want to induce me, so please pray for some contractions for me, really want to stay au naturel this time :pray:
I'm ball bouncing and about to eat then I'm off to bed, hopefully that will start something :D
LucyBee is my text buddy so hopefully there'll be a post from her real soon with news of a new arrival, thankyou Lucy, you're a star :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry for que jumping ladies, I really wanted her on or after her EDD, but babies never do as they're told :lol:

Good luck Redshoes :D

Sending you contraction dust :hug:

Omigod you're due the same day as me!! this is too freaky!!! First Penstraze now you :shock:

DONT LEAVE ME ON MY OWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH :?

Just kidding, were u induced last time?

Oh i really hope baby comes for you hon!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck hon x i'm convinced vigerous ball bouncing works...so many of us have gone early recently

Thanksyou very much ladies, I'm catching every bit of luck from you :D

Steelgoddess I'm so sorry, I really, really hope your little boy comes as soon as he has to for you, and you're certainly not alone :hug: My labour with Isaac was all over the place so yes I was induced in the end with the drip, which I'm hoping this doesn't get to :pray: That reminds me I must congratulate Penstraze :doh: I thought she was early :shock:

I'm praying it does sparky :hug:

Redshoes said:
Thanksyou very much ladies, I'm catching every bit of luck from you :D

Steelgoddess I'm so sorry, I really, really hope your little boy comes as soon as he has to for you, and you're certainly not alone :hug: My labour with Isaac was all over the place so yes I was induced in the end with the drip, which I'm hoping this doesn't get to :pray: That reminds me I must congratulate Penstraze :doh: I thought she was early :shock:

I'm praying it does sparky :hug:

Oh no hon, Im honestly happy just thinks its mad all the septembers are popping now. I REALLY hope they dont induce you and u get the birth you want :hug:

:shock: How exciting!!!

OMG I'm soooooo praying she gets a move on for you sweetie!! I am wishing for the pain train to arrive at your station! :cheer:

Looking forward to hearing news of a "natural" labour sweetie! xx

Wow! :cheer: :cheer: Lots of luck, i hope things get moving really soon for you hun!! :hug: :hug: xx

GOOD LUCK AMY and hurry up Wriggly!
Thinking about you all and standing by my mobile!
xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck redshoes, really hope she gets a move on for you so you dont have to be induced :hug:

Aww Redshoes...I am sending you lots of contraction dust...I also need a word with your daughter, if you dont mind:

"Young Lady, please do your mother a favour and get on with your arrival. Mummy does NOT want another induction, so hurry up and come into the big world for her!"

Lots a hugs, kid...hope it all goes well and "au naturel"!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back