q about first af

trixipaws

Reaction score
i got my first AF since my MC last month. i can use tampons now, can i?

yea im using them to, finding af a tad heavier then normal though so hav had to buy the huge ones :evil:

how are you?

xxx

The feedback I got hun was that when you m/c early you can treat the bleeding as a normal period (i.e. use whatever you normally use) :hug:

thanx u guys- i am fine, thanku for asking. idk if u read in ttc but boyf and i had a talk right near the end of this cycle and decided we're not ttc yet for a few months until my job is secure- i'm really glad we decided this because i dont have to be upset that i'm not pregnant :)

i was expecting first AF to be worse than it is, tbh, i thought all the sad feelings would come flooding back. but i'm pleased to report they havent :D

its EXTREMELY light today, which is puzzling :? its only the second day of bleeding and its almost finished! so my first AF has been LIGHTER than usual! also my MC was very light too- painless as well, i thought a MC would be like a mini labour but mine wasnt. i find it rather odd that most people seem to bleed and suffer loads with them and then have a really horrible first AF too- and mine have been milder than fake-pill-withdrawal AFs :?

oh well, shouldnt complain eh :lol: looks like i have it easy!

I was the same hon. With this last AF (like you, first since m/c) and with my second m/c. So much so that I'd convinced myself that I'd had one of those 'lose a twin' pregnancies and was still pregnant. lol. idiot that I am. Mine only last about 2.5 days and was much lighter than normal. I got pink CM beforehand and AF cramps for 5 or 6 days before hand (again, made me think I was pg). It also stopped as suddenly as it started (no spotting etc which I usually have).
It was, all in all, a very odd period!

Maybe there is no 'normal' and it's just settling back in.

Thinking of you. Hope your job stays secure and the few months pass swiftly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back