on hold! :/

shorty88

Reaction score
wel ladies

my TTC journey is on hold only for a couple months as we have just booked a holiday for september!!

so heres to ntnp lol. and just enjoy time with my lovely oh (who after 4+years couldnt remember how to spell my last name in travel agents bloody idiot) x

good luck to you all i will still be checking in on you all and stalking you for your :BFP:

X X X X

Hahaha typical male. Well all the best shorty...don't stay away too long! Where do you plan on going on holiday? xx

we are off to Egypt. we have bin once year and half ago and loved it so goin back but diff hotel!!
goin for two weeks one week with friends one week just me an Idiot OH hehe!!

actually cant wait already lol.

and mayb just maybe the pressure of not ttc might work its magic and i the deed could be done and ill ab holiday with bump!!! x x x

Last edited:
Oh lovely :) I would love to go and see the pyramids!! Yep I definitely think you'll have a holiday bump, it happened when I stopped 'trying' so go and enjoy yourself hehe xx

cheers hun i av said congrats in your other thread but congrats again!!

its been 12 months since we started to ttc so everything crossed when we stop it will happen lol.

im a firm beliver in it will happen when it does and its all for a reason! x x

i will just become a thread stalker you can shake off following you all lol x x

Hubby fancies egypt but im not too sure, i bet you will fall the mo you stop trying!!!

Michelle. x

Ahh, holiday sounds lovely right about now... Well, enjoy ntnp and hope to see you back on the forum before too long xx

That's great!

I've got a month or so and then we'll have to go on hold as booking NYC for next NYE!!! Wishing and hoping that I'll have a bundle to take with me!

Enjoy yourself xxx

awe lovely to have a nice hol to look forward to. dont be a stranger hun xxxx

Wow! Have a lovely time hun :D my sister loved it in sharm el! Holiday bump for sure :D have fun! x x

Fair play to you! I've been googling like crazy for hols. I keep googling really luxurious hols like to cuba and bali (where we went on honeymoon) which i can't afford ... just yet!! Will finally have the loan for our wedding paid off in October this year! Woohoo!! I have decided though if I don't have a BFP or a bump by then I'm definitely booking an extremely expensive and exotic holiday!!!

Cheers ladies I won't b a stranger will pop in from time to time wish u all the best an good luck In getting all ur bfp!!

259days to go! Not that I'm excited or anything lol, x x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Nice one! Something to look forward to ... Fx that you'll no be able to get into your bikini by then ;-) take care Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back