pushing

hev&madi

Reaction score
ive been getting a pressure/pushing sort of feeling down belwo all day! is it normal?

perhaps its the babies head swiveling round.
does it hurt?

sounds like what i had last week hun, when i posted on here girls replyed it could be the head moving into the pelvis hun

hope ur ok :D

no it dont hurt it just feels like something will drop out lol and its not all the time either just now and again :?

i had this too and posted on here then asked the midwife and she said it was babys head moving down. it dont half bl**dy hurt though, trying not to be crude but it felt like baby was gonna fall out. lol :oops:

totally sounds like what i had hun last wednesday it was, cos i told my MW and she said it will just be the head moving down, but ur only 30 weeks that seems early for the head to move down, u should try having a bath hun see if that helps

yep i get the same thing natalie!!!

sophie ive had a bath but its been the same since yesterday

i think it can be quite an unpleassant feeling. Im having the feeling too and it almost makes me tthink im going to wet myself.

Im getting worried now...i havent had this sort of feeling yet, i know i still have time for bubs head to move into position but he's taking a long time to do it! I hope he isnt breech

i was told at 28 weeks she was breech do you think she could of turned now?

Princess_Puddles said:
Im getting worried now...i havent had this sort of feeling yet, i know i still have time for bubs head to move into position but he's taking a long time to do it! I hope he isnt breech

each baby is different pud. Your baby may take its time and move into the pelvis right at the last minute. :)

Oh right :D I got told by Midwife that am due 10th but scan says 9th, am going with scan ticker wise though. Do you know what your having?

Geesh I feel at times like my poor pelvis is gonna explode with the pressure. Its really freaking me out that I still dont know how this baby is going to arrive :x

Me too :dance: name is either going to be Harry Timothy (Middle name after his Daddy) or Harry Oscar (But with his fathers surname his initials would be H.O.G, still up for debate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back