Pushchairs/travel systems

katie_lou

Reaction score
Just being nosey really and wondering what pushchairs/travel systems you ladies have and r u happy with ur choice or do u wish u picked a diffrent one I have the silver cross 3d and I love it but I find the pram to be very bulky when folded so it's hard to fit into small boots. I did want the oyster but my partner didn't like it xx

Last edited:
I have the silver cross 3D too :) I do like it but agree it is very bulky. Also I find the carseat quite hard to fit the seat belt only just goes roubd it and its a struggle x

Ive got a Graco travel system, its lovely and practical with the car seat etc,

Ideally id have loved a carrycot style pram espec for when bubs is a bit older i really want him facing me for a while yet, but i have to be grateful as our friends bought us our Graco xx

I have the mamas and papas sola, it's one of the narrowest pushchairs but it still doesn't fit through my porch door (double doors that I open one of) so they're all pretty bulky. It's also one of the lightest but I find it a bugger to lift in and out of the boot.

My major regret is not buying a new car seat to clip onto the chasis of the pushchair, I don't want to push him around in a car seat all day but there are times when it'd be really handy to not have to disturb him I'd really like to be able to drive to the shop quickly without having to annoy him putting him in and out of that thing.

Last edited:
I have the icandy cherry and it is lovely and light, but wudnt be suitable if you went off road a lot!!
xxx

I have the mamas and papas ultima which I LOVE but I'm on the first floor so it can feel bulky when getting it up and down BUT i'd have that problem with any buggy I think!

I currently have the quinny buzz 4, I LOVE it, it's lightweight and easy to steer. The chasis is quite wide though and only just fits through our front door! But it is easy to fit in the car as the chasis folds really flat.

Pinkyprincess I wanted the ultima soooooo badly! But my OH was having none of it! So we got the pliko pramette instead from m&p and I HATE it! It fits in the boot of our audi a3 but only just, we've bought a bmw x5 because we're sick of trying to fit it in. I don't like that it has no parent facing seat. Just pram/carseat/pushchair modes. Caleb always hated laying down so he's constantly in his car seat. He's really tiny in the puschair mode and it has a floating harness which is a pain to do up, and he hates it because he can't see me.

When we bought it I wanted a classic looking pram and I think I got a bit carried away in the shop without actually thinking what I wanted long term!

The long and short of it is I managed to talk OH into letting me buy a new pram, he's away working, much easier to convince him when he's earning money! I went for the Sola like jojo_2012 , in truffle because I loved the leaf pattern and it was a bargain at £245! Unfortunately mine arrived faulty, the front wheels didn't swivel, so I contacted their notoriously bad customer services and they agreed to replace it straight away! Hopefully I'll have it within 2 weeks!

Funny how I really hated the look of the chassis/seat unit and now I love it! Caleb was so happy when I put him in it to, his dream come true to sit upright and face me! Xx

Last edited:
I have the mamas and papas ultima which I LOVE but I'm on the first floor so it can feel bulky when getting it up and down BUT i'd have that problem with any buggy I think!

I don't know how u manage getting it up a flight of satires I find it hard getting my pram up 3 steps lol xxx

Stokke xplory and it's fantastic!! Easy to use and light to pick up however you need a big boot!! X

I don't know how u manage getting it up a flight of satires I find it hard getting my pram up 3 steps lol xxx

I had a section too so didn't leave the house for 6 weeks very often as OH was working! You get used to it. It's a run up with his car seat then back up with the chassis!

i have the graco trenton delux, i love it but i had a issue last week when i went to put the car seat into the base after shopping to discover the ca next to me parked too close so couldnt open the door wide enough

anyone else have this problem its almost put me off goin out in the car on my own again

I have the jane rider which is really easy to use and push and has adjustable suspension

I'm just waiting on an iCandy strawberry to arrive too as I've been chosen to test it for iCandy so I get to review it for 12 months.

I have a greco and I have a caRRY COT as well as car seat

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I have the silver cross 3D too :) I do like it but agree it is very bulky. Also I find the carseat quite hard to fit the seat belt only just goes roubd it and its a struggle x

This is what I want when the time comes but I have a ford fiesta?!

Thats what my OH has and it is a right struggle the seat belt just needs to be a bit longer if you know someone with the 3D might be worth asking if you can fit it in your car first :)

Normally if you go to the shop they'll let you try and fit it in your car before you buy it. The mamas and papas and mothercare near me both offer this!

Our car seat is a nightmare to fit the seatbelt round. We ended up getting a nearly new isofix base for £55 on ebay and haven't looked back! Xx

I have a ford fiesta Hun and it just about fits it is a struggle trying to fit it but once u get the hang of it it's easy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back