Pushchair mishap lol !!!

suzzi

Reaction score
i suppose this is a warning but on the funny side!!

i went round to my sisters yesterday and she had her nephew with her, we took him out for a walk in his pushchair and all was fine until we got home and decided to fold it.

well we pressed every button pulled every tog and nothing happened, we hadnt got a clue, we did this for half an hour and in the end hadnt managed to fold it but had managed to make the wheels fall off :shock: !!

my sister seemed to think that i should be able to do it!!! like being pregnant comes with a pushcair manual lol

anyway her brother in law comes to pick billie up and 2 seconds later its folded :shock: WTF he just laughed at us xx

well made me realise i have my pushchair all prepared but not once have i tried to fold it mmm looks like ill be busy later!!!!

lol thats the sensible thing to do xx

Hahaha... I'm the same as you Suzzi - I can put mine up which DH can't but CAN NOT get it down but it takes him 30 seconds. He basically needs to look at it and it collapses!

I'm dreading the arrival of the pram lol I can imagine its going to cause quite a few tears and tantrums lol!

BIL just before the arrival of his son was seen walking through the village with the pram when he decided to push the button on the side to see what it did. It only went and collapsed the whole pram and he ended up face down on top of it on the pavement LOL!

Hahahaha how did you get the wheels to fall off!! Good tip though x

I'm dreading the arrival of the pram lol I can imagine its going to cause quite a few tears and tantrums lol!

BIL just before the arrival of his son was seen walking through the village with the pram when he decided to push the button on the side to see what it did. It only went and collapsed the whole pram and he ended up face down on top of it on the pavement LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!

Very good advice, I remember this happening to me last time round...and yep tempests and tantrums were involved!!!!!:)
I'm all clued up this time round :)

My mum asked me today, "How does your pram fold Tiff? Is it easy?"
I was like, "Umm, I dunno, I haven't even tried yet!" :lol:

We've got a newborn pram which turns into a childs pram, so I don't think we'll be folding it whilst she's a newborn, but I'll definitely have to learn how to fold it when she's bigger :oooo: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back