Pure coconut oil

keli

Reaction score
:wave:

Trying to go as natural as i can, bought some pure coconut oil to use as a body moisturiser and was just wondering if this ok to use when pregnant? .. it does say check with doctor on back but doesn't everything! it's just pure unrefined coconut oil.. it gotta ok right? it supposed to be really good for stretch marks aswel. :)

Ive been using it too, and its safe as far as I know anyway!!! Its also FAB as a hair mask (takes a good shampoo or two to remove it all afterwards though!) and put a tiny blob in the bath with your normal bubble bath or whatever and it really moisturises your skin all over! :-D

I don't see why you can't use it, it's not like you are going to eat it. It should be fine

i use coconut oil (love the smell!) and did while pregnant too, i also ate coconut while pregnant, after confirming with nhs direct that it is not a nut (im not allowed nuts while PG or BFing coz my babys dad is allergic)
should be fine :)

hmmm i use coconut oil for every thing, its amazing on baby excema. also nice in a frying pan with some chicken :rotfl:

Thanks for the reply ladies :hug: it does smell lovely!..my dog loves licking me whilst i've got it on :lol: will try it in bath does sound good plus skin has gone really dry. :rotfl: about the chicken might try that too!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back