Pumpkin Patch

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
Up until now i have been very good and just got some basic vest and sleep suits, but i happend to pop into pumpkin patch, ooohhh they have some gorgeous winter baby cloths in there, i could have spent a fortune.

I confess i didn't send anything, but do plan a trip back, :whistle::whistle:

I've heard pumpkin patch is a really good shop!! We haven't got one around here though!

Ooh I know, my Mum bought baby a couple of bits from there and I can see me going for a look myself!

I like pumpkin patch too, I have got toby a snow suit from there which is brown with tractors, it is refreshing to have found one that isn't blue!! A little pricey but it seems really good quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm loving boots and next at the moment for clothes x I either love pumpkin patch or hate it!

I love Pumpkin Patch but it's way to pricey for me :( Most of my babas clothes are second hand. May treat her to some boots from there.

xxx

Have to admit, it is pricey, but thought i might get a little outfit, just in case she arrives for Christmas. All girls need a new outfit of Christmas Day ;)

Pumpkin patch looks fantastic, but I really can't justify spending that on clothes that they aren't going to be in that long, would if I could afford it though x

I agree lovely stuff but a tad expensive might scout around ebay though :)

There is now one in Bluewater and they have the cutest little outfits! I cant wait til baby is born to go a bit mental in there, lol

There is now one in Bluewater and they have the cutest little outfits! I cant wait til baby is born to go a bit mental in there, lol

Yep went in there the other day my mate works there, discount :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back