Pulling tummy

1sttimemum

Reaction score
Ok so ive had a really rubbish nights sleep with real bad back and tummy pain - was secretly hoping it was early labour but havent had anything else so can safely throw that one away lol.

But i have like a pulling pain in the low right hand side of my tummy, does anyone no what this could be or have it also? Have been up to go to the toilet about 6 times in the night!!

:x I'm constantly needing the loo too now!

I asked my MW about a 'pully sensation' I get quite often and she said it's just where baby doesn't have muh room and everything is streching :roll:

You can't go into labour just yet- you need to get to 37 weeks first! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive had the stretching pulling thing for a while now and i think the best description of it is big huge balling ball weighting down making me race to the Loo all the time . :lol:

nearly over now sweety :hug: only a few more weeks to go
:cheer:

only one more week then inforabumpyride :lol:

Tis not nice feeling!!

Also have that heavy feeling in pelvic area also, which im guessing is just the weight of the baby!!

Does anyone else have trouble being on their feet for too long? i manage about ten mins then need to sit down as feel all weak!!

think its possibly round ligament pains. I get it sometimes too. It's normal to get them.
As far as I remember the round ligaments are the ones that hold the uterus in place but they don't do a very good job at the best of times! So when you're quite big in pregnancy it's normal for your uterus to shift about and you end up getting pain from it.

1sttimemum said:
only one more week then inforabumpyride :lol:

Tis not nice feeling!!

Also have that heavy feeling in pelvic area also, which im guessing is just the weight of the baby!!

Does anyone else have trouble being on their feet for too long? i manage about ten mins then need to sit down as feel all weak!!

aww hun :hug:
im ok with walking and standing though walking round the shops i feel i need to sit down as my legs do get tired much sooner now
oh happy 36 weeks Joanne your now on your last Baby Ticker :dance:

geordie lass said:

Thanks Sarah, it moved to the last baby about 2 or 3 days ago i think., scary stuff aint it lol.

I havent even been into town for a while as i am worried how far i will be able to walk lol.

Fancy a trip to primark in manchester but worried how long id last before i started complaing lol

xxx

1sttimemum said:
geordie lass said:

Thanks Sarah, it moved to the last baby about 2 or 3 days ago i think., scary stuff aint it lol.

I havent even been into town for a while as i am worried how far i will be able to walk lol.

Fancy a trip to primark in manchester but worried how long id last before i started complaing lol

xxx

Id still go hun id just take plenty of pit stops and rests in between have adrink in a cafe ect to break up how long your on your feet.

you enjoy your day out I love Primark you cna buy so much 8) stuff for practiclay pennies :D

Oh by the way ive now joined face book so you can add me know :cheer:

sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back