Tummy cramp

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hiya :wave:

I have quite sore tummy cramps at mo, feels like quite sore period pain low down in tummy. Anyone else had this in late pregnancy? Also have quite a sore lower back :?

Oh me me I have! Thats what I thought was braxton hicks. I get period type pains low down across my bump and it normally lasts for about 20 minutes or so. I don't get back ache with it though.

Ive been getting this too (although Im not as far on as you)...

I just put it down to alot of stretching and preparing for labour... almost like contractions...but if anyone can shed any more light on it. Id love to know.

xx

Ive had this too - tummy and back ache - for the last few days now. BHs are coming thick and fast but still not painful. Hard not to get your hopes up isnt it sometimes. I think I have officially started symptom spotting and its doing my head in!! Still got a max of 5 weeks left!!!

Jendon said:
I think I have officially started symptom spotting

Yep me too! I think it's because i'm a bit scared about going into labour naturally I keep thinking I wont get to hospital in time so every little tiny thing I think it's the start of labour!
Again thats the midwives that have made me scared! She said it far to dangerous for me to have the baby naturally so I'm over cautious now :shakehead:

I have no idea if I'm even in labour or not even though I'm a serial symptom spotter!!

I must be, cos I was in 'early labour' yesterday according to midwife...

*meh* If I am then it's cramps low down the bump or low in your back, that don't last long. Mine started yesterday at lasting a lot longer, about 5 mins or so with no defined start or end... but they do get more defined!!

Argh..!

Yep, yep, me too!! Let us know if it develops into anything Snuggle! :dance:

I went to MW yesterday, my baby has still not engaged at all :think:

But MW says thats good if i'm having a section, else theyd have to pull him back out :puke:

But I am getting very strong dull aches and back ache, just like you..... :)

Piglet xx

The ache has almost gone this morning so guess it was nothing :roll:

Have had fresh pineapple and some sex this morning so doing my best to encourage her out :D

I cant believe how impatient I'm getting! :x

Probably a good job your LO hasnt engaged Piglet, he must know that it will be easier to get him out that way :wink:

I must admit I did walk past the pinapples in morrisons and was very tempted but it's a bit risky! I don't know why i'm complaining i've been pregnant for 38 weeks i'm sure I can mange another week and 3 days!

Thats where I got my pineapples :D I cant believe I've never had it fresh before, its so gorgeous!! I could eat it all day :D :hug:

Hiya, just thought i would post a little message. I have been getting these tummy pains the last two days they come and last about a minute or two or sometimes they last a bit longer. i find a hot bath helps soothe them!

Make sure you keep an eye on them though timings\pain because you never know :)

XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back