Pulling tugging feeling

lisey

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this, it doesn't hurt but feels weird, its a pulling, tugging, almost tight feeling inside? Is it normal? X

Normal I dont know lol. Mine is near right ovary x

Mine is in the middleish. Glad its normal though x

I feel very achey and sore today and my lower abdomen is coming out x

It must be stretching aches and pains. Have you noticed change in appearance of tum already? x

Last edited:
Yeah hun but i'm not constipated, i'm going to the toilet okay. Don't know what it could be, it's just at the bottom very hard and rounder xx

Its everything getting bigger.
I get really sharp pains when i move quick r sneeze..

Lots of weird feelings, I am getting muscle cramp feeling right at the bottom of my tummy, bit worried to be honest

Still getting this...
In fact, its just got more intense in the last few weeks!

I've been having low sharp sharp pelvic pain today. The joy of pregnancy!

I asked my midwife about this and she said it was just my uterus stretching - she said ill get all sorts of strange aches and pains but it all seems to be normal! X

Thats a relief that midwife said that x

def normal, I had these since BFP always feels full and tight guess just things expanding!! seems to have eased of last week or so

I keep worrying and all my weird pulling, stretching etc is over the right hand side or as far as centre of belly ....but nothing on the left.

Anyone else noticed this? I'm convinced I ovulated from right ovary so keep worrying about ectopic (but at 12 weeks with no pain ..... Surely i would feel it, if baby is the size of a plum and it was in my fallopian tube?)

Getting really scared for scan now .... 4 days and counting!!xxx

Last edited:
DYeah i'm also getting pain more on the right.I'm sure we are both okay and we would be in severe pain with an ectopic i've read xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back