MrsS143

Reaction score
My poor husband
I can hear myself be an utter unreasonable cow to him
But I just can't help it!
I don't seem to do it to anyone else
I'm blaming hormones though
God love him he just wonders what he's done wrong this time lol

Snap!!! One minute I'm nice as pie to my husband, then I'm snapping the face off him then I'm crying my eyes out and telling him how much I love him.

We're all psychos it's fine :) xxx

I'm part of the psycho club too! My oh cant breathe without me being a cow I apologise and half an hour later I'm shouting at him for something else! Luckily he just laughs it off xxx

Tri hopping. I'm exactly the same from 5 weeks up until 14 everyday I'd snap at something and get in a huff with him over things that normally wouldn't annoy me. Enjoyed weeks 15-21 and its back this past week! I feel so sorry for him but I just can't help myself. Hope it passes soon x

haha that's the same with me! i feel like i need sectioning sometimes.. haha no but seriously i do feel sorry for my OH,as i have turned into a difficult bitch!xxx

It's awful isn't it you feel awful afterwards its just an uncontrollable snapping x

I've been snapping at my husband, he snaps back, I cry. Vicious circle, he understands but doesn't make it any easier for him.
I'm trying my best, but I keep saying "This is all your fault, I wouldn't even pregnant if it wasn't for you", then he laughs at me.

Haha I know
Then I get mad when he snaps back coz I figure he should know better and he can actually help it unlike poor me ... Which is all his fault in the first place!

I had my first really bad bout of hormones today. Was totally fine then all of a sudden I snapped at my boyfriend then went outside to relax with my mother, then I was cryingmy eyes out cos I think I'm just a blob of fat and an acne explosion haha! :') x

same Laura its being a stroppy teen all over again haha x

My oh calls me a moody cow and to hush up. I look at him like I'm gonna cry and he laughs and cuddles me. Sometimes I laugh and I need that other times he winds me up and I shout at him. Poor sod dunno to talk to me or not sometimes x

Yeah they can't do right for doing wrong bless them
Its only fair I suppose
They need to feel some downsides to pregnancy
We get everything else going!

He made the mistake once of complaining my sick smell :eek: I was like "YOU WANNA TRY BLIMMIN TASTING IT" he never said a word again just rubs my back haha x

Ha! This is me too! Had a major breakdown a couple of days ago, thinking he didn't want a bubs with me, that he didn't love me anymore cause he wouldn't touch me! I ended breaking down and fessing all feelings to him, yeah I was overreacting and inventing all this in my head! Up and down like a yoyo, he keeps getting it! He calls the 'horrormones'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back