PSP

Bloom

Reaction score
Has anyone got one are they worth the money.

Im getting a bit bored of my ds and im thinking off getting one but im not sure.

Think it depends on what kind of games you like to play hun. I think you have more choice of adult games on a PSP compared to a DS.

OH has one and you can do quite alot on it such as browse internet, use as an mp3 player, watch films on it and so on.

The other half (who works in the industry) says that they've got a rubbish battery life, aren't very comfortable to handle and the choice of games isn't great (and mostly aimed at teenage boys).

Why are you bored of the DS? Which games do you have?

In 2009 the DSi will come out, basically the next generation DS, with a more powerful chip and most likely better games.

I hardly ever use PSP now. I like computer games but not much a selection for it in the games I like (puzzles like sudoku). Use the PS3 quite a bit.

Brian bought me one for my Christmas the year they came out and I think I have played it 4 times! :?

I have loads of games for my ds and most of them i have completed. I like puzzle games but my fave is things like The Sims and role playing games like Rayman, Mario that sort of thing. I just seem to have a lot of the games and a lot of them are aimed at kids i finish them too quickly to justify spending so much money on them. Like you say the psp has more adult games which are more challenging. I like the GTA games which i know you can get on psp. Im not really into the shooting/driving games.

I like the handheld consoles as i like to pick it up and put it down when i get time when dd is in bed usually.

I have some birthday money which is why im thinking of getting one so if anyone has one they are willing to sell me that could make my mind up. :D

If you finish them too quickly to justify the cost, have you ever thought about trading them in? I only keep the DS games I really really like, the rest is traded in, and I usually by pre-owned anyway, which keeps the cost at a minimum.

i exchanged my ds in game for game credit (got about £70) and bought a psp. i love it, but i LOVE GTA!! if you like play station i reckon you'd like the psp really :)

My DS lasted about six months before I was bored of it. The PSP has lasted ages!

PSP is great! deffo worth the money, alot more 'adult' we have tonnes of games. kiddie type ones and grown up ones! failing that play warcraft, you'l be hooked!!!

I am!!

Well i decided to get one i got a 2nd hand one from the game shop today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back