Provisonal license

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Hi girls - i sent off provisional after getting all my documents together at last has taken months! I have only sent off my marriage and birth certificate off and i guess they will ask me for more id but i have dont have a passport so cant provide them that - but what will they ask for?

Hope it gets done quick as i am wanting to learn to drive so badly!!!!

i only sent me birth certificate and that was enough :)

i got it really fast too - no more then 3 weeks. (think OH was 2 weeks)

I dont think they will need anything else hun although they may require photographic id but not sure :think: Good luck, cant wait for you to drive, you can pop over :hug:

When i applied for my provisional i only sent my birth certificate. They never asked for anything else.
So hopefully you will get it soon :D

Thanks for super fast repky red_fairy - i hope it is enough - its like christmas coming knowing its being processed. Im a late starter as it is so just want to get on with it!

Now - fill me on how quick you all passed please? Im a dumbass and think it will take forever!

I had to do a fast track driver training course when I joined RAF. Drove for 4 hours Monday to Thursday then sat test on the Friday :wink:

Snuggle said:
I had to do a fast track driver training course when I joined RAF. Drove for 4 hours Monday to Thursday then sat test on the Friday :wink:

You lucky cow! i wish I could do it that way :lol:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Snuggle said:

You lucky cow! i wish I could do it that way :lol:

And it was all paid for by Her Majesty The Queen too :lol:

She skanks off us tax payers :lol: :lol:

If i had £500 odd quid i would be fast tracknig too mate.

I officially started learning the first week of the January and took my 2nd test and passed early August.
Get your theory done and out the way. That held me back getting my test in.

You'll love driving.

:oops: :oops: :oops: still aint had lessons yet lmao. Were putting the money in a pot for HIS lessons right now, as my hands are very full at the moment, lol, but soon as he's done it'll be my turn!

mrs_tommo22 said:
She skanks off us tax payers :lol: :lol:

If i had £500 odd quid i would be fast tracknig too mate.

Too right! :lol:

I started my lessons mid May, had a lesson a week roughly and passed in November.

Cor well done charlie thats good! Id love to pass in 6 months!

mrs_tommo22 said:

Nearly didnt pass as i had 14 minors (15 is a fail - well it used to be not sure now if its changed) and i forgot to signal when pulling into the test center which could count as a major (fail) but he passed me :dance: I just count myself lucky :lol:

I am sure you'll pass in no time at all, get yourself a good recommended instructor and you shall be fine :D

charlie84 said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

Nearly didnt pass as i had 14 minors (15 is a fail - well it used to be not sure now if its changed) and i forgot to signal when pulling into the test center which could count as a major (fail) but he passed me :dance: I just count myself lucky :lol:

I am sure you'll pass in no time at all, get yourself a good recommended instructor and you shall be fine :D

Yeah. If you're unhappy with the instructor then change! Mine was awful and made me cry!

took me just over a year...second test. That was just one hour a week so was quite happy with that :)

Acclaim driving school was great i recommend them.

god its 3 years on valentines day since i past"!!!

I cant wait till I get my license here and i can start lessons, is it true you have to do your theory now before you start lessons?

mrs_tommo22 said:
I cant wait till I get my license here and i can start lessons, is it true you have to do your theory now before you start lessons?

Not as far as i am aware, my sister is currently learning and has recently passed her theory but has been learning for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back