Promotion! Woo hoo!!

CalamityGem

Reaction score
Hey,

I don't know if you will remember but I posted saying I was put forward for a promotion at work a few weeks ago (I'm due to go back on 20th Oct after a year off on materniy leave)... I GOT IT!! Hurray! I am so happy, I've got a constant grin on my face. Not only will I get to spend more time with Ava like I wanted, she doesn't have to go to nursery which is great, we won't have to pay nursery fees and I'll get paid more money with the promotion too!

Seems too good to be true....... I'm on cloud 9! :dance: :cheer: :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Well done

How did you manage promotion when your off on maternity?

1sttimemum said:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Well done

How did you manage promotion when your off on maternity?

My manager phoned me at home to let me know so I went into the office and submitted all the paperwork for it. I was given my promotion marking just before I left for maternity leave and because I'm still an employee I'm classed as being the same as everyone else.anyway
:cheer:

That's brilliant news Gem! How do you manage to get out of putting Ava in nursery?!

Valentine Xxx

Hey,

Are you still grinning?

You'll need to get some pics of Ava to put on your desk.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

valentine said:
That's brilliant news Gem! How do you manage to get out of putting Ava in nursery?!

Valentine Xxx

Thanks Valentine!

I'll be managing a team at night 5pm to 10pm for a few nights then once Ava starts state nursery and then school I'll go back to managing during the day. Suits me perfect as Mark baths Ava at 6.30pm and puts her to bed as he doesn't see her during the day so that's his quality time with her.. so I won't be missing out on anything and Ava's routine won't change either. I'll only miss her for 2 hours a night as opposed to 3 full days. It's perfect for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back