Project is due shortly, please help

joannas

Reaction score
Hi All,

Apart from being in the seventh month of my pregnancy I also have to submit my final year project that is due in less than a month time. Could you please help and fill in this One minute survey here for me PLEASE
:)

Please it's not easy to collect data and the survey is so easy to complete. Many thanks to you all

Best x

Joanna

P.S Sorry if I upset anyone for posting here but I'm just so gutted to do it all

Done it :) good luck, I remember how stressed I got doing my dissertation and cant imagine doing it on top of a pregnancy so hats off you you girl! :yay:

Have just done the survey

Good luck with your distertation, hopefully you will get it all done and finished before your baby arrives!

gosh girls, thanks so much for your help. I'm freaking out, i still got to do about 6k of words.

My last exam is 21 of May and the due date is 11th of June. i hope I'm not gone give a birth at the sports hall.

That would be good, wonder what the lecturers would do:lol:

when I was doing my research project I went to one of those stats sessions that student support run every now and then and I took all my data, she asked for a volunteer and I shot my hand up, showed everyone how to process the data on teh computer to make all sorts of different charts and Z numbers and stuff and I just whipped my memory stick in and pressed save, had all my stats done for me, just had to make it look pretty on a word document and my results section was done for me! woo! Worth a try if you can get to a session!

do you know what was stats sessions did ya use? i have no idea how to do all these analysis

good luck hun, just done mine too xxx

gosh girls, thanks so much for your help. I'm freaking out, i still got to do about 6k of words.

My last exam is 21 of May and the due date is 11th of June. i hope I'm not gone give a birth at the sports hall.

That would be good, wonder what the lecturers would do:lol:

Have filled it out! Oh your my due date buddy!!! x

thank you to you all, you don't know how much you are really helping me out

best xx

Jo

Ive done it too hun, good luck xxx

Oh gosh girls, you don't know how much you helped me out, thanks for you all who completed this survey xx

Done it :) Hope the rest of the work isn't too stressful for you :hug:

done! hope the next 6k words come easily :) good luck!

One more time thanks a million girls, just gotta have only 30 more responses and I'm done. If any of you still hasn't done it please help me out by doing the survey here:

My online survey takes just 1 minute

best xx
Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER