• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prog of 60 on clomid, good/bad?

itisbabytime

Reaction score
So got my 21day bloods back. Usually hover around 30 in a normal cycle, this cycle on clomid got a level of 60 on what was 6dpo. Is this a decent considering I was already oving anyway?? Thanks lovely ladies!!

Sorry I have no idea on this one, but seeing I am on my first clomid month will be really interested to know! xx

That's great hun.
To put it in perspective I rearly ov and when I do it's normally around the 37/43 mark.

On clomid I oved at 60 :)

Anything over 30 = you oved. The higher the better :)

thanks, its double what i usually get so im pleased i was just unsure if it should be higher when on a medicated cycle or if 60 is a reasonable number.

even though im pretty bummed that AF is here, I feel happy knowing that the clomid has worked. fx for next month

60 is good hun, my last test was 110 and I wad told that was quite high. The great news is that you are ovulating hopefully you will catch next cycle xx

Sorry the witch got u itsbabytime, how many dpo did u get to? 12 still? And did u have any spotting?xx

Hey the witch showed on 14dpo! The latest ever for me. Still spotting before but less than normal. My doc is pleased with the result so will be carrying on with it.

That's good progress hun :) hopefully you will get ur bfp next cycle :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back