view unread topics

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Am annoyed - just come back from 4 days away and logged on as usual,
went to catch up on new posts etc and it said last logged on 27th august - time now 2nd august, and it said 600+ messages on 13 pages well i scrolled through the first page fine - clicked next and it said no posts or topics met your criteria, same on all 13 pages. so i clicked to go back to main page and it came up that i had last logged on 3 mins ago but i haven't re-logged in today. so i've lost all 600 posts and can't catch up!!!

is there anyway of getting back to the last log in?

There isn't, no unfortunately - the usual reason for this happening is when more than one browser window has been opened at the same time. There isn't really anything I can suggest which will bring this list of recent/unread posts back for you, sorry about that.

shame - The forum regularly seems to get stuck on pages, and i have to log out and log back in which gets very irritating.
i have no problems with any other forum sites which is a bit weird.

Hmm I've not had that problem :?

Has the unread posts thing just happened? can you get there with your back button?

tried it...but doesn't work...oh well .. will have to catch up on the busy posts! i don't know away for 4 days and miss out on 600 posts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back