probably no sperm left!

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Took dh to bed last night with a bottle of wine :whistle: although I seem to have a positive opk today.. not sure if he'll be able to "go" again so soon.

How do some of you girls do it every night? We bd on mon,wed & fri..tonight will be a struggle lol

It would be worth a try tonight and in the morning PP if you can.

Everyday if you can, that's what we do in the lucky window , OH really went for it,m as he was sick of TTC and wanted to make sure that was all over!

Good luck PP, your'll be in the dreaded 2WW soon then X

Last edited:
oh goodness, the morning too? dh will pass out haha.

Ha know the feeling PP......we doing it every other day this month giving the SMEP and dh already saying hes going to run out lo! ha xxx

whats SMEP?? I told dh that the ladies on the forum say we need to do it tonight and in the morning and he says your trying to kill him.. but he didn't object to it so hes really making an effort this time.

sorry if this is tmi, but is doggy style just as good as missionary? hes got sore muscles from last night and I dont think he'll fancy having to go on top again!

Doggy style is also meant to be a favoured position for conceiving as the spermies get right to your cervix, so get on your knees PP Lol.
I do wonder though if you stay in that position for your 20 mins after still, or maybe even flip over onto on your back to do your 20 mins laying wiv legs in the air bit LOL. Or just hope for the best and go to sleep.

im sure my hubby would do it all day every day if he could!!!! lol.
Although he may change his mind soon because this month its 'serious'!!!! clomid and OPKs all the way! :)

whats SMEP?? I told dh that the ladies on the forum say we need to do it tonight and in the morning and he says your trying to kill him.. but he didn't object to it so hes really making an effort this time.

sorry if this is tmi, but is doggy style just as good as missionary? hes got sore muscles from last night and I dont think he'll fancy having to go on top again!

SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Plan.....weve decided to give it a go this month as well as using Preseed....xxx

The Plan
Short Version:
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"Try" every other night starting Day 8[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Begin ovulation testing on Day 10[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Skip one night, then do one last "try"[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.[/FONT]
acdbull1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.[/FONT]

hi flossie

so you started clomid this month also?

i did also how are you feeling? how far sre you through your monthly cycle?

im looking for some one who is going through what i am!

hi flossie

so you started clomid this month also?

i did also how are you feeling? how far sre you through your monthly cycle?

im looking for some one who is going through what i am!

hi deborah,

yeah this month is my first month of clomid, today is CD13 and i took the clomid CD2 to 6.

I have PCOS so i wasnt ovulating at all so took norethisterone to start AF which made me dizzy and the clomid just made me emotional and weepy. lol. But feeling fine now.

whats happening with you?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back