• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Probably a stupid question...

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
but is it at all dangerous for a baby to get dizzy? Lizzie loves been spun around till she's dizzy but I don't want to do her any damage :lol:
She gets over the dizziness in a matter of seconds and wants to go again :)

I have no idea, but if it were with Oscar I would do it lol, I just wouldn't over do it! I guess it can't be damaging as long as it isn't overdone and it's not like shaking!! If she's enjoying it, let her have some fun lol

lol no idea but my lo loves it too! we get dizzy at least 3 times a day!!!!!!!!!

yes amelia loves being spun round lol i think as long as they recover from the dizziness before you do it again x

i think i end up more dizzy than he does! he also loves hanging on to the end of my foot with my legs crossed while i pretend hes on a horse.... if you can imagine that lol..

Haha I used to do that Amy! Lizzie isn't quite old enough yet - she doesn't know she has to hold on!

lol its so much fun seeing him have fun!!! lol. cant wait for dizzytime 2moro lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back