Private scan

nikki8092

Reaction score
Anybody had a private scan? Im wanting one and would like to know how to go about getting one x

Hi Nikki!

Where do you live? In Scotland there is a place in Perth that does it for only £25! You can get it done 5-8 weeks.

xxx

if not there is a clinic in Quinton (west midlands) as my sister in law wanted to know the sex of her baby, can be quite expensive though!

im in selby near york and im 10 weeks. Have had a look on internet but cant seem to find any info on where to get one done x

I had mine done through www.Babybond.com, they're quite expensive but they have branches in Leeds, Barnsley and York, which i believe is near you. It might give you a start as to where to look for somewhere

Thanks nik, i was speaking to oh about it today, i had a scan 2 weeks ago at 8 weeks as i had a bleed and they said on my booking appointment i need to tell the midwife i need a scan no later than 14 weeks to check on a haematoma that caused the bleed so am just checking my options incase they cant fit me in in time x

I'm sure they can fit you in, besides you normally have an NHS scan at around 10-13 weeks

yeah although i am 10 weeks and they are a bit slack here when it comes to booking you in for scans in an allocated time. I had to practically go to the hospital and book it myself with my first baby lol

I had a private scan in the same place my nhs one will be....funny how quick they can see you when you pay for it lol xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back