Private gender scan

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Got my scan at 8pm fri (today as its past midnight) an when i booked it i got an email sayin from 20 weeks i dont need a full bladder? am 21 weeks should i still have a full bladder or should i not?

thanks

I'm not sure. I was told to have one when I arrive at almost 16 weeks. Perhaps you could call and ask them ahead of the scan time?

I have a scan with babybond..I'll be about 17 weeks and her exact words were 'You will be pleased to know you don't need a full bladder'..I probably will have something to drink if you guys were told to.

i never

i had a wee before i went and then had a can of coke on the way to get baby moving lol

Nope... I've never had to have a full bladder... Seemingly you only need it up to 15 weeks so that your bladder pushes your uterus up so that the sonographer can get a better view of the baby... by 21 weeks as I am sure you have noticed :rotfl: that your uterus is no longer hidden behind your pelvis any more... :rotfl: and with gender scans they can be quite rough sometimes, especially if the baby is in an awkward position...

GO TEAM BLUE:. !!!! :cheer:

i got mine at 16+5 , was also told no full bladder , but gonna go semi full , only take 5 mins to fill it if needed :rotfl:

Are you looking forward to it, G3M?? You haven't seen your baked bean for ages!!

Come on babys we need BLUES!!!!, so many pinks!!!
Come on baba have a sausage *pokes tummy*
haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back