Private early scan

Does epu see you even if you've not seen a midwife yet?
I'm trying not to worry, i've only seen it once today. I'm thinking either down to the uti or baby telling me it's okay :) Got to think positive xx

I'm trying not to worry, i've only seen it once today. I'm thinking either down to the uti or baby telling me it's okay :) Got to think positive xx

I had an early scan at 6 weeks mainly because I'm on medication & had no symptoms so I wanted to check I was actually pregnant! We saw the sac & the heartbeat. Then we had another one at 10 weeks again for reassurance as no symptoms & this time we saw his little arms & legs waving around! Then again at 15 weeks for gender as couldn't wait until 20 week. I'm so glad I sought this reassurance, I would've been a wreck without them!x

Yes, your gp can refer you. It was my gp that referred me x

I have the number for my local epu and i'll just phone them directly if something happens, you could try and google the number?

My discharge/bleeding seems to be a bit worse i'm going to try and get an emergency appointment with my doctors tomorrow, hopefully they can fit me in xxx

The bleeding got heavier yest, i'm 90% sure i know whats happening, i'm gonna try and get into epu for a scan. If you pay for a private scan does it all still go on your record? Xxx

Paid 60 for mine at a place called before the stork, think there's a few around the uk x

Private scans don't go on your record hun the Nhs only know if you tell them you've had it done xxx

I've got a doc appointment at 10:40, what will the doc do though? :s xxx

They may ask you to do a pregnancy test. Check your cervix, blood pressure etc. How did it go? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back