Private early scan

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Just wondering where do you book these? How much are they roughly? Thanks girls xx

Try babybond hun, they have a load of clinics around the UK and range from different prices.

I had my gender scan with them and they were fab xx

I've just got a quote online from a clinic near me and was £99. I shall not be bothering! xx

Babybond is the only one I know of. They are £99 around here (london). I think they do scans from 7 weeks onwards x

Mine was through babybond and was £99. Well worth it after our long wait to conceive. Just look them up online

I'm in Essex, I've had 3 private scans at £90 each & have got a 4D scan booked this Saturday. You can get them cheaper but her equipment is so clear & we can't put a price on checking our bubs is ok & seeing him again x

There's a place in the midlands - just off j23 of m1 and they are about £60 I think. X

I think its better to leave it a bit anyway, because of what happened I think i could get one on nhs but i'd rather wait xxx

Way to much!

Im sure ur lil baba os doing just fine huni :) xx

I'm still bleeding which why it crossed my mind! Argh stress!! Lol

:( i am a bit as well. Fx we'll be ok, i've heard it happens a lot around this time xxx

You had your waters checked hun? I have a uti and on antibiotics the uti can cause bloody discharge xx

My doctor the other day said bleeding in the early stages can just be a normal part of pregnancy try not to worry too much. If you have had bleeding your epu will see you x

No not yet, if it carries on i'll go see doc i think but in a way i'm scared to :/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back