Private early pregnancy scans

I am going tomorrow. It's at a hospital but they do private scans on a Saturday. My hubby keeps telling me not to get too excited as we don't know what we will hear. I wi be 8+4.

I was a few days earlier than u for my private scan. I saw a fuzzy blob baby, the yolk sac which was about the same size as the baby and they picked up a lovely heart beat.

I think if you want one, can afford it without having to struggle as they can be over £100 and it will give you peace of mind and reasurrance then go for it.

I paid for a private scan when I had a bleed last time as the NHS could not offer me one for 5 days and I just knew something was wrong.

I had one on the NHS this time for various reason and it put my mind at rest and has allowed me to relax and try to enjoy my pregnancy.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for all your replies - sorry not been in touch sooner my internet has been down.

I think I am going to see what is available in our area, I just want to see my little bean.

On another note, I have had some really nasty cramping the last couple of nights, it has made me break out in a sweat and feel nauseous. Hoping everything is ok. Also the morning sickness kicked in for the first time today, I woke up and was sick a couple of times and felt very fragile all morning. Feel fine this afternoon though.

xx

Hi Coolbeans it's Teri!
Have you checked if your local hospital has a walk in early pregnancy unit?
Mine has a walk in session every morning and they perform scans.
Got mine booked in for tomorrow.
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back