strech marks!

Jadie

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am only ten weeks pregnant but would like to ask you when did you start to use things to prevent strech marks?

Also could I ask what you have been using?

Thanks Jadie X

hiya,
gonna be honest with you, i have used coca butter, all kinds of moisterisers, bio oil.......... everything i can think of,
i started using cream as soon as i found out i was pregnant, i am ready 2 pop now and my tummy looks awful, it is covered in stretch marks!
maybe its just the way my skin is........ but nothing has stopped my stretch marks

bio oil is meant to be the best thing to use, i have been using it a couple of months and doesnt seem to have had any effect on me, but maybe it will have more of an effect when i have had the baby

xxxxx

I'm just using Vaseline Intensive Care moisturiser on my belly - I think if I am going to get them, I'm going to get them, and no moisturiser is going to stop that from happening!

Yep i agree, if u are gonna get streth marks ur gonna get em, there is nothin in tis world u can do about them, all u can do is use some creams to help fade them a bit after wards and thats bout it.

bec x x

Hi,

I have been using body shop cocco butter, but not everyday!! so far I have been luckly at 25 weeks with no streetch marks, but then ive always had a bit of excess fat on my tummy so hoping Iwill be ok, but im the same as everyone else really, if they are gonna show up they will!!!

Good luck

Natalie x

I have been using Bio-Oil since the day I found out I was pregnant but to be honest I don't have much hope.

I am very prone to stretch marks and am certain that I will get them.

I now have other reasons for my daily bump oiling session. Its lovely to bond with your changing belly and baby. Its wonderful to take ten minutes out just for you and the bump and see how it grows every day.

Oils are also good for keeping the skin supple as it can get itchy as it stretches and oil can reduce this.

So even though I am certain I will still get stretch marks I still insist on using the best oils to pamper myself. Why not? It will be the last chance we get to put ourselves first!

:D

I have started using bio oil religiously everyday now since last week due to finding stretchmarks on my boobs :cry: Not happy - got them in puberty on my bbs though so I'm not that surprised by them. My bum has a few white lines appearing though which wern't there before my holiday last month! But they aren't red yet so I can only hope they will fade now.

Plus, i love the smell of Bio-oil - it's lush to use. x

I've been using coco butter since about 25 weeks, i haven't any stretch marks yet which i'm supreised at as i gota few during puberty, but my mum said she didn't get any during pregnancy but got loads after the birth - so keep using your creams and oild girls till well after the birth :)

Hi Jadie!
Im 26 weeks preg nearly and I have been using Palmers Coco-Butter since I was 6 weeks. Really paranoid incase I get stretch marks, But AS im getting a little belly now I feel my skin starting to tighten a little so I have a funny feeling that I am going to get them!

So my opinion is... Yeah Its great to mosturise with these creams but I dont really think that n e think will prevent u from getting them! I take it just one of those sacrifes for bringing a beautifull baby into the world.. Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Take Care. Love Dani and Bubble xxx

THanks girls!

I am/was really slim so i am expecting to get some marks!

I am using coconut oil now, it is relaxing to rub my tummy and see the changes happening already!

Jadie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back