Pressure ?!

Marianne

Reaction score
Lately I have been getting what I can only describe is like severe pressure in my lady bits, it's like something is pushing out it and is out it for a while, can last from 5secons to 15minutes. I am 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. Anyone experienced anything like this before and know roughly what it could be? Is it normal ?

My sister is pregnant too, she has been getting the same, she's just over 29 weeks pregnant?

x

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited:
I take it no-one else has had this seen as you have viewed and no replies

Only just spotted this. For the last few days I have occasionally been getting shooting pains in my lady bits, that stop me in my tracks and last night I had what felt like period pain, but no idea what it could be, sorry.

I've not had anything like this as yet, sorry that's not much help!! Maybe ask your mw about it if you're unsure of what it could be...

i get this occasionally hun, to trhe point ill hv to waddle becus theres so much 'pressure' dwn there. iv put it dwn to baby laying wierdly x

Hi, I have been getting this the last week or so. I saw my midwife today and baby is 4/5 engaged! I think its all the pressure of baby getting head down into position.
HTH

Hello! I have also had strange pressures and feelings like my guts are going to fall out of my foof lol. Ha it a lot today, we are in the later stages so I would think it's normal, as the baby has to get head down and engage soon! X

Ok, that's kind of put me at ease lol. I was thinking something was wrong lol. So I shouldnt panic, it's probably just the baby getting ready? but isnt it a bit soon for that with me, i'm only coming up on 31 weeks with my first baby? x

Could be caused by the relaxin causing pelvic pain, that can cause stabbing sharp pains down there, worth asking your midwife if it causes you a lot of issues hun

I've also had this type of pressure - I'll be 27 weeks on Saturday but have had it for a few weeks on and off - this is my second pregnancy. Seeing midwife next week think I will mention it then.
I have had a look on internet and it doesn't seem to be anything alarming to worry about!
x

I mentioned it to my midwife today and she said it due to stretching and totally normal.

That's good then, i'll let my sister know too lol x she worries about everything due to having miscarriages, its a wee shame, hopefully this will put her mind at ease too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back