Is labour coming???

kirby

Reaction score
My baby has dropped into the pelvis a few weeks ago. But last night there was so much pressure down there that I thought my waters were going to break. I already had trouble walking but now it si even worse. It is so painful. It felt like the baby was using my stomach to push itself downwards. I was trying not to vomit. lovely hey!!!

Has anyone had this feeling?? Is it almost labour time???

Hey Kirby,

How far along are you? I would ask your doctor, or call the hospital and ask some questions!

Where are you in Oz, I am here also!! (In SA)

Hope you are ok!!

Tineke

You are overdue by your scan dates???

How far along were you when you had a scan? How much over due? I was under the assumption that if a scan was done up to 12 weeks they are generally correct within 5 days (no more) and then can differ if having a scan later on in pregnancy.

well i had 1st scan back in may made me due 11th oct, so had to have another in aug which made me due 27th nov, so i asked for a second opinion and they did a scan on 30th sept and baby was estimated due 3rd nov and was 7lb nearly then!!
babys been engaged for past 8-10wks but mw sed baby can pop in and out cos not 1st baby!

Tineke

I am 37 and a half weeks pregnant. The pain has gone away now just have sore pelvis. I live on the Central coast of NSW.

Wow pompy_Helen your dates are all over the place. I had a scan a few weeks back and it stayed the same as my first scan that I am due 24th Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back