Pressure pain in belly? *Update*

Hope things start up properly for u sounds promising !!! Xxx

Oooh Good Luck, hope things are getting well under way for you now :) xx

Good luck, hopefully things will keep progressing xx

Thanks ladies :)

Just got back from triage, I am 2cm dilated and she said it looks like its all heading in the right direction. She gave me a sweep to try to speed things up. Contractions have become more intense since she did. She asked if I wanted to stay or go home. so am home for now until I am ready to head in.

To be honest, the pains are starting to kill me. Poor hubby's hand is bright red and it's only just starting to get really painful.

I do hope it is progressing and I will have her soon.

Fantastic things are moving quicker for u now sorry to hear ur in pain :( but think of it as each pain u get the closer you are to holding ur LO!!! :hug:

Hubby is using an online contraction timer and according to that they are still over the place, from 3 to 10 mins and lasting around the 40 - 50 second mark. When I rang MV before going in I was around the 7 to 8 min mark with similar lasting but less painful. They just seem to be all over the place but pretty intense at the same time.

My contractions with Ellie were very irregular when I was in labour, even doubled up before I had a break.. If they are getting stronger it's a good sign babe.. When it gets too much to cope with go to hosp babe xx

Hey manda! Only just caught up.....great news you're in labour hun..........hope things progress quick and that LO is here soon xxx

GL Hun sounds like u r well on your way. I'll be having a good stalk.

Hope all went ok during the night xx

Oh my goodness I missed this, hope all is going well for you now. Hope you are holding your LO v soon xxx

Good luck Hun! Hope things move quickly for you!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back