Pressure on bladder

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Anyone else get alot of pressure on their bladder & the feeling of needing to go wee often.

Mine varies for feeling like im desperate to getting there & just having a dribble, to maybe having huge wee's.

I can go and within a few minutes feel like I've really got to go again - plus sometimes I can feel him kicking my bladder.

Iv had that too, especially at night. I can get up to go to the toilet about 8 times a night and sometimes it can be within 10 mins of each other. Very annoying as I haven't had a decent nights sleep in a long time. Some days I have to wear a panty liner as Iv been so close to actually going in my pants! Very embarrassing when your at work and can't get to the toilet in time! (I do care in the community and some people I visit I wouldn't use their toilet..) So I have to wait until the next job, very uncomfortable :(

I'm exactly the same!! Or I feel bursting straight after going and it's for the smallest dribble!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

Me!!!! So uncomfy, I might as well live on the loo xxx

I'm exactly the same!! Or I feel bursting straight after going and it's for the smallest dribble!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

I get this feeling especially at night :( I go about 8 times before I fall asleep xxx

Not just me then.

Mine stopped feeling like this from about week 17 to about 20, now worse than ever.

When laying in bed I can get up about 5 times an hour, once im asleep I dont notice but seem to be waking at 3:30 every morning to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back