Baby cuddling my bladder

Bexie

Reaction score
It feels like my LO has got a firm squeeze around my bladder and is cuddling it so tightly it hurts, I keep on going to the toilet but only have a dribble of wee :oops: . It is so uncomfortable.

Does anyone else have this?

Yes yes me...I do! Its awful! I had it last night for the first time and again today...Im going to have words with my little missy!

YUP, lways in the evening and i have to go for a walk round to move him :roll:

i am glad you posted this as i was about to post about this until i saw your post.

i have had this all evening i go to the toilet so much now in the evenings. apparently it only gets worse the bigger the baby gets. :(

yup!! I feel like my LO is using my bladder as a beanbag!
nice! :rotfl:

Yep, I get the same. And also going to the toilet a million times day and night and then most of the time only getting a tiny dribble!

I get this too - it's a weird and not nice sensation, like the baby is rolling over my bladder!!

I get this too - it's a weird and not nice sensation, like the baby is rolling over my bladder!!

it does get worse when bubs gets bigger
im forever going 2 the toilet at work but its right at the other side of the shop so i gotta walk there then walk back all 4 a soddin dribble lol
now i try 2 ignore it lol

Bexie said:
It feels like my LO has got a firm squeeze around my bladder and is cuddling it so tightly it hurts, I keep on going to the toilet but only have a dribble of wee :oops: . It is so uncomfortable.

Does anyone else have this?

me too, i keep saying that bubs really hates my bladder

LOL Cuddling?

Mines getting used as a friggin space hopper! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member