• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pressure Feeling Help!!

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have a weird kind of tingle/ pressure feeling kind of where i usually get period pains. its been there a few hours now and hurts if i breathe in or tense.

Never had this before.

AF is not due till the 24th/25th.

Have any of you had a feeling like this if so could yolu shed some light as to what it may be??

Ov'd arround the 9th/10th jan last fertile day was yesterday. we :bd:every day during the fertile period.

Help!

Could be implantation cramps although could be a little early for that - maybe its your bosy getting ready? :) Hope you're ok tho!

Hi

My AF is due on 24th Jan and me and the o/h have been :bd:all the way through my fertile days.

The only symptom I have been getting is really bad grumbling feeling down below lol No pain and also the rumbling feeling is almost like a vibrating feeling thorugh my low part and legs lol Hard to explain!

Good Luck and hope to see you posting around the same time as me

Donna x

Thanks nice to know i'm not the only one having weird feelings!
Oooh lol hope so too! If all goes to plan we could be bump buddies!! xx Fingers crossed!

Good Luck x

I don't think we would be bump buddies, I have been trying for 4 years and nothing so I doubt it is going to happen this month :(

Have to see and wait what happens, I do hope I become pregnant this month and it would be nice to have a bump buddy lol

Donna xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back