• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pressure down below

TORino

Reaction score
I've been feeling a bit strange in the foof region today.

The only way I can describe it is when you have a water infection or cystitis and you get that urge to wee quite badly. Like pressure on your bladder?

Has anyone else had this?

It has gone now but I was a bit worried at the time, though I guess it could be the baby pushing on the bladder come to think of it?

I had this and even went to the docs as I felt like it was a urine infection. Its wierd. I get it every couple of days, last week had it every day. Can be very painful sometimes!!!!!

Was it an infection leanne? It's not a nice feeling is it? :(

Most of the time its baby pushing down I still get it x

Nope they checked everything and it was all clear. Its such a odd feeling. Don't remember having any of these pregnancy symptoms with my other one you know. I know it was 13 years ago but surely I would remember all these uncomfortable feelings!!

That's good news then eh? I must be the baby using our bladders as a poufe. haha

I just tell the Oh babe is using the bladder as a bouncy castle. If its grotty now imagine how it'll feel when babe is bigger. lol.

Could it not be Round Ligament Pain? I get that sometimes and it's not pleasant at all :(

its baby having a lie on your bladder....i get it and oh my god....lol xx

Ha me too. I think it's like the feeling of cystitis but without the pain.

Really annoying esp when at work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back