Pressie from baby to older sibling

Becky

Reaction score
I'm wanting to buy DD a pressie to be from the baby but don't really have any ideas, probably not more than £15/£20.

Did anyone do anything like this and have any ideas for me - I'm stuck!! She's really into playing mummies and babies but has a fair amount of dolls/pram/cot etc.

Last edited:
I've got my daughter a t-shirt which says 'I'm a special big sister' and also a 'big sister' badge. She's a year older than your daughter though so I suppose it depends if she's started to show an interest in clothes yet!

possibly a toy of something she's in to at the moment. i got my 2 older ones a walkie talkie set when aidan was born (it cost a fiver) and nothing when the baby was born coz aidan was only 15 months. (dont think i did anyway - god my memory is bad lol)

I got my kids big brother/ sister presents when the younger ones were born. Soophie got a doctors set first time around which she loved. You could maybe get her a changing bag for her dolls and her own little pack of nappies (real ones are cheaper than dolls! :lol: ) so she can join in at changing time by changing her doll while u change the baby ??

he he, when my little brother was born, i was 4 and mum and dad bought me a carebear teddy that i'd always wanted and said it was from my new little brother - it made me feel much better and you know what .... i still have that teddy :D (although he is rather faded now)

Our baby has already cleverly bought Austin a singing Iggle Piggle :D How did s/he know?? :think: :lol:

We're also taking Austin to choose a cuddly toy to give to the baby when it's born.

I know he's only little but I want to make sure he's as prepared as possible for the change. And bribery works so well...

We were planning a doll and pram combo as she has neither, but I would think any present will go down well

We've got our DD a High School Musical dance mat off our baby as it's something she really wants & she'll be so chuffed with it. Also got her a 'I'm a big sister' t-shirt. x

I got Mason a teddy from the bear factory from Brody, and a couple of outfits, so he could take care of the bear while I was taking care of the baby.
Newborn baby clothes fit the bears too so it got put in sleepsuits and all sorts LOL I thought it was a great idea :D

I asked Aaron what he wanted his baby sister to bring. He wanted a green boat (sooo hard to find!) and an ambulance :lol: He still thinks they were in my belly with the baby and says "this is what Tamzin got me!"

sophie got the big sister t shirt and a wiggles piano :rotfl: she loved them :D

Naterjack said:
he he, when my little brother was born, i was 4 and mum and dad bought me a carebear teddy that i'd always wanted and said it was from my new little brother - it made me feel much better and you know what .... i still have that teddy :D (although he is rather faded now)

my aunty gave me a carebear when my sister was born. i've still got it too! its sat on shelf opposite me ... very faded but well loved

so teddies seem to go down well! one of the kids at school got a 'super big bro' t-shirt from his baby bro which he loved

We got Charlie the Dangerous Book for Boys hehe 8) well he's nearly 10 and a half and we figured he would need a pocket-sized reference book to amaze and wow his kid brother with facts bout stuff! Tis his special Big Brother book ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back