• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Presents from oh's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmamb

Reaction score
Is any1 elses oh's useless at buyin presents? I've Bern wiv my dh 6 years and have only had 1 present that I hadn't picked myself and that was a car cd player.

This year he's bought me Calvin Klein euphoria 'it's wot I wore on our weddin day' he didn't know that tho and Imay aswel have bought it myself.

Lol. Yeah mine is useless too, he hasn't got me anything for Xmas yet and he's not really asked what I want so knowing him it's all going to be last minute and I'll end up with something Like a box of smellies, so rubbish lol. I get him good presents I think! Xx

:rofl: My OH can be the same last year I got asked on Christmas Eve what I wanted :rofl: in the end I got a Tinkerbell frame and some perfume :lol: he's already asked me what I want for Christmas so I said a million quid and got told no :( hahaha xx

Mines useless too! I've only ever had one Xmas where he bought me something ( the year we first met) and that was a Wales plate and cheap Market perfume (it was rank!) since having the kids we don't bother buying for each other but I was early shopping last year so thought I'd get him a few things..well cos I had bought stuff (very ecpensive stuff might I add!) he went out after Xmas and got me a coat ( I loved it!) size 3 slippers (I'm a size 5) and a size 12 pink satin nightie (I'm a size 14) so he did try but still not good enough!I spent over £200 on him!

Everyone around it seems get spoilt rotten and get perfect gifts from their OH..What the heck did I do wrong in life? Lmao

:rofl: Ahh he did try!! I remember the first Christmas we spent together, my OH went shopping with my best pal, and I got the most amazing presents ever. A dress, a tracksuit, pjs, slippers an all sorts of cool things! That was 3 christmasses ago lol. So as we are together longer, they worsten. Im a little concerned about what he's going to get me this year because he's still not really asking much about what id like lol! X

My ex once bought me 'steps' album..gee thanks!! I think I must do summat wrong cos his new partner gets wii's and laptops 4 Xmas off him!!

My dh doesn't even try,he always feels bad Xmas day cos I buy more than I'm supposed to...I'd rather give him summat amazin than receive summat crap lol xx

My OH's quite good but only cos I give him a list of what I want! Lol

mines useless at picking but to be fair he doesnt try as im harde nuff to buy 4! he paid for iphone and wii for crimbo and am getting a feww surprises under tree .... xx

Lee said he's getting me an ipad after crimbo!

Lol I was thinking during the say yesterday what I could get my OH to get me, then he had a serious case of bank fraud through his business and thousands was stolen, so I told him not to worry about Xmas pressies as he's got no money now! Poor sod he was really stressing about it, at least he don't have to worry about Xmas pressies! X

lol i would give my OH a list but there's nothing I really need if I want something I get it lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back