Preseed

BD went well.. OH says he can tell the difference between preseed and my natural lubrication, where he can't tell using KY lubricant from previous times dtd. I thought it was pretty spot on as a comparison to my natural fluids. The leaking part was a little uncomfortable and had a bit of a time getting the preseed into the applicator, had to turn it all upside down. OH is a good sport though, when he was ready to dtd (because I was all lovey feely knowing I already put preseed in) he told me to "grab my baby gel and lets do this" lol We'll BD again on Friday, my opk's are still faint lines hoping I ov soon. Thanks for your input ladies and glad I could give you a laugh Lulla! :D

Soooo how do you tell the next day if you have ewmc, left over sperms or preseed?
Anyone know lol?

I am trying to decide that, altho didn't use pressed just had ewcm yesterday. BD last night and struggling to work out if I still have ewcm.
If you have a lot of ewcm you should wipe with toilet paper and it still be on there were as sperm gets absorbed into the paper if that helps? I only felt wet in my knickers, my ewcm was up near my cervix so can't do the paper test xx

Doing the roll test should clarify.. Once you have a sample of cm roll your two fingers together and pull them apart if it's stretchy it's ewcm.. Preseed and semen won't stretch.

How ladies quick question :- I used preseed today about 1030 am and this evening I am feeling very wet down there, do you think it's from preseed? Or wet cm?
I've used it it the past 3 days but not felt wet before today, I'm cd 11 and as of yet no positive opk, do you get wet cm b4 ovulation? Confused lol

Haven't used pressed but feel wet near o and this month had ewcm but I found that with my finger was up near my cervix and was feeling wet. Hope that helps - if you can understand my blab lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back