Preseed

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone tried preseed?
Any good or bad reviews?

Trying everything this month!

I was going to give it a go too.. I've heard it's okay?

I was going to give it a go too.. I've heard it's okay?

My friend got pregnant when using it and swears by it so I'm hoping this and soy helps me this month!

Good luck x
Your pic makes me laugh every time I see it! I love Karl he's so funny!

I used C+ both times I got my BFP. Cycle 1 and Cycle 4 - only used C+ from cycle 3 last time though.

xxxxx

It didn't work for me but I've heard it does work for some xx

I'm going to the drug store today to see if I can find this.. Amazon if it's a bust.

6 months TTC and really tempted on buying it too! I've heard good things.

We should all give it ago this month and see if it helps us all?

Just ordered it , Im in the TWW... If i catch this month ill send it to someone on here... If not ill get cracking on using it next month :D xxx

It didn't work for me but I've heard it does work for some xx

Yes, I think it most greatly helps those with a CM issue - with me my CM was peaking a bit earlier than I was so the C+ was a good addition for me. Especially first pregnancy when my implant hormones totally fucked my CM/consistency!

If you have good healthy CM then there is no real need to use the synthetic stuff. I think thats why some swear by it - not every ones issue is CM sadly..

I dont think Id use someone elses either :shock: applicators or not! :lol: maybe Im just a bit too fussy :p

xxxxx

Last edited:
I haven't noticed any cm this month. So maybe I don't get it all the time either.
I won't open it until I know of I've caught or not. It'll be brand new x

We conceived cycle one on precede. Would def recommend :) good luck!!

Ive tried both. Prefer c+ cause its almost twice bigger. I use preseed applicators though x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

How much preseed should you use if you do produce some cm? Like, I have watery cm inside but nothing when I wipe kind of deal.. I'm on CD10 and we're going to BD tonight, thinking I'll try just 1 or 2g, 4 seems like a lot... any suggestions from ladies who have tried it already?

For peak CM it's usually quite stretchy clear like egg whites. If your CM is watery and thin then cm synthetic lube is perfect. It's likened to cm so sperm can live in there longer and better mobility to get to the egg.

I found the C+ quite wet didn't use pre seed but the C+ I used just about quater of an application at the start then would add as we went.

It's a different consistency and as it's not natural it dries out quicker than normal cm if you know what I mean but it'll still be present for the sperms.

xxxxx

Last edited:
oh my goodness.. I put 2g while OH is in the shower and it's leaking out! What a mess.. I read somewhere to leave it for about 30 minutes before you dtd? I didn't want to stop the mood to put a tube in me. He's out the shower! We'll see how this goes. lol

Hahahah that made me chuckle salley . How did it go?

I put maybe a wee bit in during foreplay then before we begin then as and when needed. It is quite runny.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back