• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Preparing for Baby Led Weaning

moss

Reaction score
We will probably start BLW in just a few weeks! Jacob is definitely ready now... He has been showing all of the signs they say to look out for, but I am waiting for him to be six months. I was kind of hoping he would want to wait longer than that, but there is no chance for that!

Can anyone recommend some good books for me to read in advance? Also, as you can see in my signature, we are vegetarian (I put that there especially for the weaning :D) so if there are any good books to recommend based on that, I welcome them.

Also, I have been reading all of the threads n BLW I can, but if anyone has advice based on their own experiences, please share!

One more thing. When can I start eating less? I am hoping to drop a dress size by 5 April.

I recommend the book Baby Led Weaning by Gill Rapley :)

Rose Elliot does a book about feeding babies and toddlers veggie food. I haven't used it, but have used her other books and they are very good.

charlie84 said:
I recommend the book Baby Led Weaning by Gill Rapley :)

Most definitely "the" book if you are going to follow BLW.

Theres a section in the book which puts lots of different foods into a grid and demonstrates what vitamins you get from which food I think it would be particularly useful for a vegetarian diet then you can see which foods other than meat provide you with say protein for example

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back