Pregnant with no symptoms???

drea b

Reaction score
Hi

New to TTC (first month) and I'm due to test Monday (hopefully if AF stays away!!!)

Anyway not feeling very hopeful this month as I don't have any symptoms at all(and boy have I been searching for them :wink: ) Are there any of you who have had no symptoms before your missed AF?

Just wanted to assure myself that I might still be in with a chance :moon:

theres certainly people who have no symptoms at all and are pregnant

i think a lot of TTC's look out and try to think of every pain/sensation/feeling as a possible sign of pregnancy, only for af to arrive shortly after.

not everyone gets symptoms though... maybe their too busy to notice anything different, and dont forget, not everybody has a textbook body, i.e. 28 day cycle, ovulation day, and symptoms..

so just keep your fingers crossed :pray:

Hi i know you posted this about a week ago, when i was pg with my son Taylor i didnt have 1 symptom, i wasnt sick, boobs wernt sore or anything, even my bump didnt appear untill july and i had him in september its different for every1, good luck x

hello

i didn't get many with my first pregnancy, sore boobs but that was all

i have heard it is dead common, women go to 5 months before they know, they just think they ahve put on weight

hope it goes ok xx

Just found out that I am pregnant yesterday and I didnt notice any symptoms although as soon as found out I noticed that I do actually have sore boobs!! Fingers crossed for you chicken!!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back