Pregnant ladies + Mummy’s with heart conditions...

JomoMama

Reaction score
If you are pregnant/ a mummy with a heart condition, would you be interested in a Facebook group designed specifically for discussing issues around dealing with pregnancy and motherhood with a heart condition? I have a heart condition which was detected at birth (transposition of the great arteries) and also leaking heart valves and narrowing of arteries to the lungs which I’ve had surgeries to repair, and have just given birth to my beautiful son 9 weeks ago. I’ve found very little online discussions of heart conditions and pregnancy and motherhood, and was just wondering if there were any ladies who’d be interested in a platform where we could discuss medical issues/ birth worries/ worries for the future etc and maybe tell our own stories and encourage one another..? :)xxx

This is a lovely thing to do, to help support others <3

Hi,

I’m new here and have joined the forum looking for that exact thing.

I am 14 + 2 wks pregnant. I have cardiomyopathy/LV dysfunction. I would be interested in joining such groups as I’m anxious about what is in store for me as a pregnant mum with this condition. Would love to talk to others in similar/same situation as myself.

Claire xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back