PAUL MCKENNA SEEKS PREGNANT LADY CONSIDERING HYPNOBIRTH

tigeraspect

Reaction score
Apologies for gatecrashing this site!! I am working on a new documentary series and we need to find a lady that is expecting a baby in July who is interested in receiving help from renowned hypnotherapist Paul McKenna to help with pain control. Paul McKenna, a man that is widely seen as the world's most successful Hypnotist, is keen to work with one lady over the next month , to be her Hypno-Birthing tutor. Are you, or do you know, someone that would like to take up this opportunity?

With regard to the birth itself - the Director that would be on standby for when the contractions start is a lady that has worked closely with midwifes, expectant Mums AND mothers that are in labour as she worked on a documentary specifically about 'birth' for the BBC earlier this year. She is extremely understanding and experienced and has worked with Paul over the last few months too. We want to share with you as much as you are willing to share.
We are coming to the end of our series having filmed various people receiving help with Paul using hypnosis and NLP, and I am very keen to speak to any ladies that are interested ASAP!! Please call me on: 020 7659 2759
or email me on [email protected] and I can answer any queries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back