Pregnancy Confirmed Today!!!

Congrats!

I'm still not entirely sure when my last period ended but am roughly 5 weeks too and found out on sat 1st, confirmed today by doc. I will have a scan in a week and a bit. I'm British but live in China, so my birthing experience is bound to be a bit different, so i'd love to know how yours and babyjay1's goes too! Have you even felt so constantly hungry?!

congratulations kittycat74 hope you have a healthy pregnancy, its great you have a few people around the same time as you. :clap:

Have felt really tired today, and starving hungry....trying not to gt into the habit of "eating for two" as I already need to lose a stone, I am worried I will pile on weight and be a "big momma"!!!! :shock:

Oh my god Zoe since I found out I was preg I have been eatingl like a horse, and not worrying what I eat either (obv not the foods I shouldnt eat e.g. soft cheeses tho) I think im gonna be massive by the end! Il have loadsa weight to lose :x

I have disovered alcohol free Becks beer, it is great for the wekend when o/h is supping copious amounts of beer!!! I loved a drink at weekends so reckon this will be my saviour over the next few months.....Trying to eat loads of veg, dont normally like it but its baby building stuff.Innit mad to think our babes hearts are beating this week???? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back