pregnant.....but dont really feel it yet!

lisaspoon

Reaction score
Well,.... I found out I'm pregnant about a week and a half ago! Total surprise......lol! But we're happy about it!
Bit the bullet at the weekend and told both sets of parents....both seem happy about it and excited!

Went to the doctors yesterday and got a Estimated date of 1st Februray 2009!! :dance:

However.....I know i'm only 5 and half weeks.... and it is early stages.. but is it wrong to be getting excited about it?! I just want to get through this first trimester in one piece!! Also I dont feel very pregnant yet....only very sore boobs and a bit of feeling sick in the morning..but thats it!! Its hard to belive there is a little human being growing inside of me right now!!! :cheer:

congrats hun hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xxxxxx

Congratulations!!

I dont think there is any right or wrong way of how you are supposed to feel, I personally go through very odd phases, one minute happy, the next terrified and anxious, and the next day I could be happy again, or sad and quite down - its strange how the body works!!

I must admit I havent jumped up and down for joy yet, and doubt I will be doing that until I have my first scan at 13 weeks...

Hope you have a very happy & healthy 9 months :hug:

Aw Congrattulations!!

We all get excited its only normal, just enjoy it and look after yourself
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member