Pregnant Again?

missxkatie

Reaction score
Well Im due on my period now. No symptoms or anything really, lil bit sicky. And errrmm a positive clearblue digital.. are they good tests? Confuseeed. Cheap poundland tests are saying negitive lol!!

Hi AGAIN :) x

if you have got a positive in clearblue hun then i would say your def pregnant, i dont think some of the cheap ones are very reliable

I have done 4 poundland ones. 1 the other day was a very very faint bfp but other 3 are neg. Dont understand. Im def late on my period. Like I said clearblue was positive. Confused.. very. Any help anyonee

I dont know much about pregnancy tests but my doctor told me you can get many false tests but never a false positive. The test i had done by my doctor showed a very very faint positive line which she could gaurantee meant i was pregnant but just to make sure she told me to buy the Clearblue test which actually says Pregnant/Not Pregnant. Needless to say it said Pregnant lol

congratulations. Clear blue are reliable especially digitals

Pregnancy tests will only tell you that you are pregnant if it detects the hormone produced during pregnancy. If you have a BFP from a Clearblue test I'd say that you can get excited as it wouldn't change to positive without that hormone being present! :wink: Also cheapy tests probably aren't as accurate as Clearblue!

Congratulations anyway! :D xxx

aww i hope it is a bfp, have you taken another clear blue? mabe a digital one? it'll tell you pregnant or not pregnant good luck :hug:

Id go to your doctors i have always used cheap tests and they have never been wrong for me x

I did a CB Digital two days after I was due on and it said 'Pregnant'. I convinced myself it was wrong and tried the CB Digital with conception predictor 3 days later. Again I got Pregnant with 3+weeks which tied in with my dates.

When I went to GP she asked what tests I used so I said CB Digital and she said "Congratulations you're def pregnant!"

So . . . . CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU I'D SAY :clap: :dance:

I too have heard you can get a false negative but never a false positive.

Hi

I would go to your GP and get a test done. I used a CB Digital and got a false positive. The GP tested the same sample I had used and got a negative :( although fortunately 4 months later using ebay cheapies (11 in fact) I got a true positive and my GP confirmed it and I have little Alban.

Mxxx

OK.

Clearblue Digi - Pregnant
Firstvue (Poundland) x 5 = Neg
Predictor? (Pink box) (Threw box way lol!) - Neg
Boots Test - Postive, faintly.
Some other cheapy - Postive lmao.

Doctors wont see me for a week! LMFAO. Confuseddd.

i'd say your pregnant, just a question the positives your getting are coming up in the 5-10 min time range yes?

you are pregnant by the sounds of it, the tests that have said negative are probably not as strong and need higher homrone levels to detect a BFP, also have you been doing them throughout the day when your hcg levels get more watered down, this could result in BFN? first morning urine is the best to use for testing. But sounds like congrats are in order to me :)

can you get a false positive? done another and it says positive, it seems its just the dipstick tests which are negitive the poundland ones.

hun go to the docs and i'm sure they will do a test for you, take the pos and neg tests and show the doc i am sure the doc'll say your pregnant :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back