Pregnant after miscarriage

Aebx

Reaction score
Red face Pregnant after miscarriage. 🌈💕
Today, 11:57 AM Report Post #1

Hello all

Some of you may have seen my post last month informing I sadly lost my baby at 7 weeks. 5 weeks after the bleed, no period but Saturday I got 2 positive pregnancy tests with really clear blue lines!

I'm lost for words I can't quite believe it!!!
I didn't think it would happen so soon but I am worried sick and anxious!!
I'm trying to take each day as it comes and not overthink it.

I've self referred to the women's and children's and it says they will send your appointment out to you in the pos around 8 weeks.! When referring yourself there was no option in the form to mention previous miscarriages. So I thought I would give them a call this morning to see if it would be possible to get an early scan due to the recent loss. They have confirmed this is something they won't do. However I did feel whilst at the hospital last month they did tell me that it was possible to do an early scan.

I was just wondering if anyone has every managed to get an early scan or if not is it worth going private?

Thank you for any advice!

🌈💕

I was told no to an NHS early scan, because miscarriage is so common they couldn't possibly afford to do this for someone that has just had 1 or 2 losses.

I understand that but did however want some reassurance and went private.

Whilst I was in hospital having my last miscarriage they told me to phone early pregnancy unit direct next time I get pregnant as they’ll give me an early scan. Maybe just depends on the hospital x

I had two miscarriages and my midwife offered me an early scan as she had some pull in the EPU so she could get it for me. It's worth asking as some will do this for you if they can xx worst they can say is no right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back