Pregnancy Yoga

kellhod

Reaction score
Has anyone tried pregnancy yoga? I have just booked onto a class 2moro at a yoga sanctury, the class lasts an hour.

Been struggling with the gym keep getting out of breath so thought I would try something new :)

Havent done it yet but was looking at classes in local area last night. Its quite expensive but best I found was 2 hour class for £10, not sure if I'll be exhausted after 2 hours though and better to book one hour somewhere else? Look forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow, its meant to be really good and beneficial. xx

:wave: I did a few classes and thought it was great. I would defo recommend it. Only reason I stopped was cos the instructor moved venues and I can't get to the new place easily.

Hope you enjoy your class. x

£10 for 2 hours is expensive I think! This is £4.50 for an hour long session so def worth a go. Ill let you all know how I get on :)

I fancied it but the classes are all booked up here, was going to go along to the regular class at the gym instead, been interesting to hear how you get on.

I used to do a lot of yoga, got a book for 49p and am going on that but then am not an exercise class type person

I want to do this! But I'm not particularly flexible and/or lightweight so I just picture myself in a room full of super-fit and energetic pregnant ladies with me at the back falling over and panting, ha! :)

Hi girls. I do my yoga on the fitness channel on sky. There are both yoga and pilates for pregnancy! Save yourselves some money and do it in comfort of your own home.... Its at the end of the lifestyle section on sky. Ive sky + it do I can keep at it!

I want to do this! But I'm not particularly flexible and/or lightweight so I just picture myself in a room full of super-fit and energetic pregnant ladies with me at the back falling over and panting, ha! :)

Don't think like this, I did and therefore avoided yoga until Sunday past. I went to the normal class at my gym and actually quite enjoyed it. The instructor adapted some of the positions for me and I think its going to be quite beneficial.

Hi girls. I do my yoga on the fitness channel on sky. There are both yoga and pilates for pregnancy! Save yourselves some money and do it in comfort of your own home.... Its at the end of the lifestyle section on sky. Ive sky + it do I can keep at it!

Gutted that I don't have this. Crap Virgin TV!

I go to a pregnancy yoga class and I love it it is quite expensive at £50 for 6 classes but I don't spend money like I used to so why not! mine is an hour and 15 minutes and the first 15 minutes is time for everyone to chat about their pregnancy and if they have questions and then we do yoga which is different to normal yoga as she concentrates on moves we can do in labour to decrease the pain and the end is breathing techniques so its all focused around labour. I love the last 15 minutes as its deep relaxation which is basically nap time!!

I really recommend it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back