Pregnancy Test's

R.lily

Reaction score
Can i take a pregnancy test before i have my period or do i have to do it afta i miss it because im not sure if it will show before

Coukd you give me some advice girls R.Lily xxxxx

one was advertised on tvv the other day as being up to 6 days BEFORE you miss a period...

think that was first response?

Oohh thanks thats good so i means i dont have towait until i miss a period mite aswell just check like days before i coe on my period and then do the next one if i miss my period.
Thankz lozzi darling another new thng i learnt :D Mwah x

Hiya, sorry i cant really help but just wondering if you might get more replys in the ttc forum?
Ladies there are very clued up with this sorta thing
gl :)

Huh ? What Is The ttc forum sorry darling i dont no what that means babe ? lol xx

i always wanted to check before i missed mine, but then if it was negative, i never knew to believe it as it could have been to early. Seemed to just mess with my mind, IMO i'd just wait the extra few days, might save on cash!

TTC = Trying To Conceive

I did a preggo test 5 days before my period was due and it was positive.....

Good luck hun!

:hug:

I used Sainsbury's own tests - it's about £5 for 2. I got a positive (albeit only faint) 4 days before my period.

Women produce different amounts of HCG (the hormone your body produces when you are pregnant, that the pregnancy test picks up) so some women will get a positive result days before they are due their period, others won't test positive until much later on (sometimes a coupld of weeks late!)

I got a very very faint line 3 days before AF was due, I don't think it would have been positive 6 days early. So if you do test early you'll probably end up spending more money in the long run as you'll probably need to test again at least once more - if it's negative that early it doesn't necessarily mean you're not pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back